Title Plus Promotion 2017
The Title Plus promotion brings BIG rewards for great work, rank advancement and sustained activity.
It's Back! Many Synergy Team Members remember the Title Plus promotion as one of our best ever. It puts more cash in the pockets of those who ascend the ranks of Synergy while maintaining valuable momentum.
Note: Title Plus 2017 is a North America promotion only.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- The Title Plus promotion begins February 1, 2017 and runs through December 31, 2017.
- Each time you earn a new, highest personally achieved pin level you will receive a cash bonus!
- The point when the new level is reached will kick off a three-month reward period where you can earn the same cash bonus again and again for the following two months!
- If you drop below the new rank for month two, but reach it again in month three, you will earn the pin level reward (the cash bonus) for month three only.
- In addition to the cash bonuses you earn for hitting and maintaining a new title, Synergy is offering a MATCHING BONUS!
- If you maintain the new pin level or higher for all three consecutive months within the promotion period, you will get the matching bonus.
- At the Team Leader through Team Elite levels, to earn the matching bonus you must also be Elite Honors Qualified for one of the three months. See below for Elite Honors Qualification details.
- The matching bonus will be equal to the sum of the three month’s pin level rewards at that new pin level. That’s double the money!
- Keep in mind that if you do not maintain the pin level or higher for the three consecutive months, you will lose the entire matching bonus amount for that new pin level, so don’t let your level drop!
- If you ascend multiple ranks, your rewards will compound. In other words, you will be paid for every pin level you reach!
- To qualify for the rewards of the Title Plus promotion, you must meet your Standard Personal Qualification in the qualifying month.*
You can earn as many new Title Plus bonuses and matching bonuses as you are able to achieve during the promotion period. You have 11 months to maximize the rewards so don’t waste any time!
CLICK HERE to download a printable Title Plus 2017 flyer
Example 1: Bob the Star
• If Bob advances to Star in February (first time ever) he earns $25 in addition to his regular commissions.
• If Bob hits Star again in March, he earns another $25.
• If Bob hits Star again in April, he earns another $25, plus he earns the $75 matching bonus for hitting Star three months in a row! Nice work Bob!
*If Bob hits Star in February and March, but does not in April, he earns neither the corresponding 3rd month bonus nor the matching bonus.
Example 2: Carl the Climber
• If Carl advances to Star in February (first time ever), he earns $25 in addition to his regular commissions.
• If Carl then advances to Bronze in March, he earns $25 for the second month of Star title, plus $50 for his first month of Bronze title.
• If Carl then advances to Silver in April, he earns $25 for his third month of Star title, the $75 Star Matching Bank bonus, $50 for the second month of Bronze title, and $75 for the first month of Silver title. Keep climbing Carl!
*If Carl hits Star in February and Bronze in March, but drops back to Star in April, he will receive all three months of the Star Bonus, plus the Matching bonus for Star title, but only the first month title bonus for Bronze. Carl can still earn the third month Title Bonus for Bronze in May, but he cannot earn the Bronze matching bonus.
Example 3: Terry the Team Leader
• If Terry advances to Team Leader in February (first time ever), she earns $200 in addition to her regular commissions.
• If Terry hits Team Leader again March, she earns another $200.
• If Terry hits Team Leader again in April AND become Elite Honors Qualified that month, she earns another $200, plus the matching bonus of $600.
*If Terry hits Team Leader in February, March and April, but does not qualify for Elite Honors in any of those three months, she does not earn the matching bonus.
From January through December of 2017, a Team Member qualifies for Elite Honors at either the 600, 1200 or 2400 levels by having either 600 CV, 1200 CV or 2400 CV on their Tracking Center 1 (TC1). For more information about Elite Honors requirements and rewards, please click here or contact us at (801) 769-7800.
Terms and Conditions All monthly volume must be placed in the system by month end. Any returns or other adjustments will be factored into the calculation of this promotion, and will result in an increase or decrease in the actual promotion amount earned and paid. 2017 Title Plus promotion earnings will be included with your monthly commission check for the month the new title is earned. The matching bonus will be added to the monthly commission check corresponding to the third consecutive month that you achieve the new pin level or higher. The Title Plus promotion is applicable for the ranks of Star through Team Elite only. *Standard Personal Qualification for North America is a minimum of 120 CV in total orders on your Tracking Center 1.
Download the Title Plus 2017 flyer here